- 2023 – Awarded the New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology Pilot Clean Tech Demonstration Grant of $250,000 for FADRS Gizmo IoT “Mini BAS” Edge Control System
- 2023 – Received the 2023 Thomas Edison Patent Award in Energy from the Research & Development Council of New Jersey for Method and System for Automatically Adapting End User Power Usage, U.S. Patent (US 9,002,761 B2)
- 2022 – Awarded FADRS™ Smart Micro Grid Technology Demonstration Pilot for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (Building 14: Administration Building; JFK International Airport). Partnering with the New York Power Authority.
- 2020 – Awarded a $3.7 million contract for FADRS® Smart Micro Grid Technology Near Net Zero Project (Office complex in Hanover, MD). Largest PACE award for Near Net Zero project by Maryland C-PACE.
- 2019 – Awarded $400,000 from Maryland Energy Administration toward a FADRS® Smart Micro Grid Technology Near Net Zero project (Office complex in Hanover, MD).
- 2019 – Patent Award for FADRS® Smart Micro-Grid Enterprise [FADRS® GIZMO™] (US 10,523,449 B2)
- 2018 – Commenced design of FADRS® GIZMO™ in earnest (Most robust, smallest IoT “Micro BAS” Edge Control system in the Americas).
- 2017 – “Most Disruptive Energy Technology” by the prestigious NJ Tech Council… Now TechUnited (“The Mid-Atlantic Next Tech Showcase” held at Bell Works…formerly Bell Labs).
- 2017 – “Electric Innovation Challenge Winner” by the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA). This was featured in an article by Crain’s New York.
- 2016 – Project installed.
- 2015 – “Most Novel Demand Response & Advanced Building Automation System” from Maryland Energy Administration. Awarded $500,000 toward a $1 million FADRS® Smart Micro Grid Technology project (2 – Office complexes) by the Maryland Energy Administration.
- 2015 – “Six (6) Year Independent M&V Report from PPL Energy Solutions” for Lakewood project (24/7/365 annual energy savings and DR performance). Time covered by Report: 2008 – 2013. 20% – 25% annual energy savings plus 43% – 62% DR performance.
- 2015 – FADRS® Smart Micro Grid ENTERPRISE Technology patent applied for with U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (Patent pending).
- 2015 – Patent Award for FADRS® Smart Micro Grid Technology (US 9,002,761 B2)
- 2013 – Patent Award for FADRS® Smart Grid Technology (US 8,412,654 B2)
- 2011 – FADRS® Smart Micro Grid Technology patent applied for with U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (patent pending).
- 2010 – “Minority Energy Company of the Year” from U.S. Department of Commerce Northeast Region
- 2010 – “Innovation of the Year award” from U.S. Green Building Council – New Jersey Chapter
- 2010 – Two (2) Support Letters from The PJM Interconnection (World’s largest Power Grid) after six (6) months of FADRS® technology tests along with Measurement & Verification.
- 2008 – FADRS® Smart Grid Technology patent applied for with U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (patent pending).
Awards and Industry Support
Contact Us Today
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch to do a complete analysis of your business.