Our FADRS system is designed to deliver significant monetary savings, maximized demand response revenues, fully automate demand response participation, provide a major reduction in energy use, maintain occupant comfort levels, help with power grid reliability and stability, reduce carbon footprint, and provide global environmental benefits.
About Consolidated Energy Design, Inc. (CED)
2010 – “Innovation of the Year award” from U.S. Green Building Council – New Jersey Chapter
2010 – “Minority Energy Company of the Year” from U.S. Department of Commerce Northeast Region
2013 – Patent Award for FADRS Smart Grid Technology (US 8,412,654 B2)
2015 – Patent Award for FADRS Smart Micro Grid Technology (US 9,002,761 B2)
2015 – “Most Novel Demand Response & Advanced Building Automation System” from Maryland Energy Admin)2017 – “Electric Innovation Challenge Winner” by the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA). This was featured inan article by Crain’s New York.
2017 – “Most Disruptive Energy Technology” by the prestigious NJ Tech Council… Now TechUnited (“The Mid-Atlantic Next Tech Showcase” held at Bell Works…formerly Bell Labs).
2019 – Patent Award for FADRS for IOT “Macro BAS Edge Technology” (US 10,523,449 B2)2019 – Awarded $400,000 from Maryland Energy Administration towards a FADRS Smart Micro Grid Technology Near Net Zero Project
2020 – Awarded a $3.7 million contract for FADRS Smart Micro Grid Technology Near Net Zero Project (Office complex in Hanover, MD) Largest PACE award for Near Net Zero project by Maryland C-PACE.
2022 – Awarded FADRS Smart Micro Grid Technology Demonstration Pilot for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (Building 14: Administration Building; JFK International Airport) Partnering with New York Power Authority.
2022 – Obtained MBE & SBE certifications from NY State, NJ, NMSDC, PANYNJ, NYC SBS and others.
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- HVAC Design & PM Services
- Solar PV & Thermal
- Smart Microgrid Technology
- ESG (Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance)
- Developer of Net Zero Energy Buildings
- FADRS™ can save 15% – 30% of a facility’s annual energy usage wherever installed. Typical control systems only reduce 5%.
- FADRS™ reduces 30% – 50% of Peak KW Demand while keeping building occupants comfortable. Typical controls only reduce 10% and make building occupants uncomfortable.
- BOTTOM LINE: Because FADRS™ AI-based technology is “disruptive”, we are able to achieve 50% energy savings with just FADRS™ controls and a deep LED lighting retrofit. This allows us to only have to achieve an additional 30% energy savings using much smaller capacity solar PV, advanced energy storage batteries, distributed generation, and/or tri-generation. This leaves a balance due by the client for utilities of just 20%. We offset that 20% with the significant arbitrage we collect on behalf of our client from the power grid. The result is a Net Zero Building.
Contact Us Today
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch to do a complete analysis of your business.