NAI Emory Hill Real Estate Group
10010 Junction Dr, Annapolis Junction, MD
FADRS™ (pronounced faders)
Smart Grid Technology Showcase utilizing patented Artificial Intelligence, Prediction & Human Centric Technology.
Consolidated Energy Design (Patent Holders)
Third Party BAS Contractor (Installation)
Maryland Energy Administration (MEA)
“Novel Demand Response & Advanced Energy Management System”
- 2 Story Tenant Occupied Office Building; 108,000 square feet
- 5 Major Roof Top Package Cooling Units with 83 VAV boxes with 2 stage electric heat
- Typical Building Automation System (BAS) for space heating/cooling.
CONTROLS ONLY – No New HVAC Equipment or Lighting Retrofit
- FADRS Painless Demand Response®
- FADRS Enhanced Building Automation System
- ~5 Power Quality Sub Meters (1 for each Roof Top Unit) + KYZ Pulse meter
ALL FADRS™ programming either overlaid on top of existing BAS or reporting to existing BAS.
FULLY AUTOMATED control (No Human Intervention). Bidirectional control in real time.
FADRS Enhanced Building Automation System Performance:
March 2016 (HVAC Energy Savings from April 2016 onward)
Year Three Normalized Baseline (NBL) for HVAC = 2,399,715 KWh ($267,048)
AI Achieved Maximum HVAC Energy Savings by end of Year 3
887,120 KWh ($ 99,005) 37%
FADRS Painless Demand Response® Performance:
(8/2/18 Summer Capacity Test)
163 KW down to 102 KW (61.1 KW Reduced) = 37.4%DR Reduction
IPKeys is the Curtailment Service Provider for this project and their PJM formula Calculations are found on the downloadable PDF button below.