FADRS® Near Net Zero builds on Essential FADRS® by adding a Solar PV canopy with EV charges underneath, a Distributed Generator, and an Advanced Battery Storage solution. With this system the landlord can:
FADRS® Near Net Zero
For Even Greater Energy Savings, Carbon Emission Reduction, and 100% Business Continuity
- Fully participate in DR by dropping 100% of their peak demand when required by the grid.
- Participate in Frequency Regulation, thereby increasing their revenue and further reducing their overall energy costs.
- With the addition of the Distributed Generator, the building/facility achieves 100% Business Continuity and can peak shave as well.
- The Advanced Battery Storage allows the landlord to store electricity from the Solar PV during the day or purchase low-cost power from the grid during off-hours and charge the building during peak periods at significant savings.
Typical savings with our FADRS® Near Net Zero solution average between 80% – 89%. Benefits include:
- Higher Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions
- Greater Energy Reduction
- Fully Automated Painless Demand Response for additional payments from the Power Grid
- Fully Automated Frequency Regulation for additional payments from the Power Grid
- Tenant Empowerment
- Flex Space
- 100% Business Continuity
- EV Charging Stations under Solar PV Canopies
FADRS® Near Net Zero Sample Spreadsheet
Complete the Free Site Visit Request Form or call today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial site visit.