For more than 35 years, Bill has provided strategic and tactical planning for the core functions of operations, distribution, and IT implementation for multi-million-dollar organizations. Prior to a company becoming successful monetarily, it is imperative the corporate infrastructure is sound, and the employees are prepared for growth and acceleration. This involves a synergy of the company’s mission statement and ethics with a critical view of current practices that often involve a modernization or re-organization. Below is a summary of Bill’s expertise:
- Develops and/or turns around emerging entities into profitable enterprises by re-thinking operations management procedures: distribution locations, customer service roles, IT policies, and sales practices.
- Evolves business models to maintain relevance: move from a production enterprise to a design company.
- Designs and executes the integrated processes that drive a supply chain system that meets and exceeds customer needs.
- Responds clearly and persuasively in positive or difficult situations, demonstrating group presentation skills and conducting productive meetings.
- Establishes metrics to identify critical warehouse distribution issues (i.e., raw materials, write-offs, discontinued items), SKU management, channel, and package mix, operating expense, and cost-to-serve.
- Cascades critical knowledge to all senior-level staff and throughout the company to affect team building.